Today I’ll share with you the basics of how affiliate networks work. As usual, is going to be a 5-minute fast read, where you will find out what is an affiliate network, how it works, how to use it and of course how it will help you.
Affiliate Networks are as important as affiliate programs, and understanding both of them will lead to a much faster success rate with your online business.
Without further ado, enjoy your quick training.
What is an Affiliate Network
An Affiliate Network acts as an intermediary between publishers (affiliates) and merchant affiliate programs.
Basically, Affiliate Networks are connecting merchants (affiliate programs) with YOU ( the super affiliate). Using an Affiliate network you can find more affiliate programs that are suitable for your online business, and all of these affiliate programs you can find them under one umbrella (affiliate network).
You will find plenty of affiliate networks online, you just need to check which one is suitable for you. I’ll share with you my top 3, and I’m sure you heard about them:
- Amazon Associates
Rest assured, you will always find an affiliate network that promotes merchants within your website niche.
How it works
Is very SIMPLE…
It’s a website platform where you (the super affiliate) and the merchants (the affiliate program) can sing up. The merchant will promote their affiliate programs and it will make your life easier because you will find exactly what affiliate programs you want, under one umbrella.
To get the picture I’ll give you an example:
- let’s say is Christmas and you need to buy gifts for your loved ones…where you go first? … Me, I’m going to a Shopping Center… why?… because under one roof I find 30+ stores that I can look around and find what I want to buy. Imagine an Affiliate Network being an ”online Shopping Center”, where you can find all the affiliate programs that you need for your online business, in one place.
Also, please remember that an affiliate network will centralize all of your affiliate programs and earnings, making your life a lot easier.
How to use it
Just search on Google ”Affiliate Networks” and you will get many results. Now, you just need to check them out and decide which one suits your needs. The most important thing is to find one that is promoting products/services that you target through your website.
The procedure is very simple:
- let’s say you have a website that promotes ”children’s books”… Next, you need to search online for Amazon Affiliates, whereas you already know you can find anything. Now, you just need to sing up your website to this affiliate network (wait to be accepted). The final part is to search for your ”children’s book affiliate programs”…copy > paste, the affiliate link on your website and…relax.
This was just one example, for you to get the idea, but generally speaking, this is the procedure for all affiliate networks.
How it will help you
In my opinion, the best aspect of using an affiliate network is that you can coordinate everything in one place. But, the HELP doesn’t stop here of course.
The main benefits are:
- you will find a vast variety of affiliate programs
- you can easily compare the commission across affiliate programs
- you can participate in different affiliate programs at the same time ( more potential income)
- you can manage your earnings at a glance
…and the list can continue.
If you want less hassle when comes to find the right affiliate program for your product/services, that I strongly recommend making use of these affiliate networks. They will make your life a lot easier, much more productive, and I assure that once you start using them you won’t look back.
Now You Know
I hope you get the idea about affiliate networks and how they can help you be more successful with your business. I believe is necessary to make use of them, especially if you are serious about your online business and you want to leverage the benefits you can get with affiliate networks.
Of course, you can make money online without an affiliate network, just using affiliate programs, but my recommendation to you is to check them out and see how they WORK for you.
I encourage you to leave below, your opinion or ANY questions you have, about Affiliate Networks, and I promise to get back to you as fast as possible. I truly believe that if we combine our knowledge, WE can be more SUCCESSFUL.