Today I’ll share with you the basic information about the Affiliate world. In this 5-minute fast read, you will understand what is an affiliate, who can become one, what you need to do and of course how much money you can make.
This information, I believe will be valuable for you, especially if you want to become an affiliate, or even if you are one, it will be something for both sides.
Without further ado, please enjoy your fast read!
What Is An Affiliate
An Affiliate is a person that sells products or service for other online company for a commission, percentage of a sale or a flat fee.
Here I need to elaborate more, by telling you that an affiliate is not only in the online environment. You can follow the same definition of an affiliate in your day to day life. I’ll give you an example:
- if your work for company ”x” and you need to sell their products or services to company ”y” or to any other customer, and you do this for a commission, percentage of a sale or a flat fee, YOU can call yourself an Affiliate.
Who Can Become An Affiliate
…I’ll start with by asking you a question…Do you have a passion or a hobby?… Now… YOUif the answer is YES, then 100% YOU can become a SUCCESSFUL affiliate.
We all have different passions and hobbies, and we can leverage this also for our financial advantage, only if we take the time to share it with other people that might be interested. Again, allow me to give you an example:
- Mr. ”x” works in a famous bike repair center for 10 years. He loves his job, is his passions. Today he is starting his first website and starts to share his experience on his website. Mr. ”x” starts to be known in his filed (online authority), and besides helping people with his posts, he also recommends the best bikes through his website. Long story short….if anyone buys the bike through his website, Mr. ”x” will earn a commission from the company that sells the bike.
Anyone can become an AFFILIATE, you just need to take action, find a market niche, do some homework and start the process. But please, do it from pleasure and always with the mindset to HELP PEOPLE.
What You Need To Do
Well… is very simple. If I was you, I would do this:
- First, you need to find a Market Niche (is the subset of the market on which a specific product is focused).
- Second, you need to create a FREE website, where you will give meaningful content.
- Third, you do the necessary work until you become an authority online (you are known and respected in your filed)
- Fourth, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.
Honestly is a simple as that. Sometimes I believe we need to reduce the overthinking and START taking ACTION. I’ll be honest, it can be difficult in the beginning, but after a while, everything will take shape.
How Much Money Can You Earn
It only depends on YOU.
What I mean, is that the more your put ”in” the more you will get ”out”. As an affiliate you will have multiple streams of income, coming from multiple online businesses that you will have over time.
My advice is, especially in the beginning, to start to do the necessary work NOT for money, but for people. Remember, the more you help with meaningful content the more YOU will be trusted and money WILL come.
I’m sure you heard about the term. ”passive income”…well… becoming an affiliate this will be your key phrase.
Do What’s Best For You
Now I hope you have a better understanding of what is required to become an affiliate. If you want to start this journey, please do some ”homework” first. You can look for some professional help as well…you will get plenty to choose from.
Me, I use the Wealthy Affiliate University as a learning platform…you can do the same or you can find something else.
As I said, DO what is best for you, but TAKE ACTION !!!
P.S. I encourage you to leave below, your opinion or ANY questions you have, about Affiliates, and I promise to get back to you as fast as possible.
I truly believe that if we combine our knowledge, WE can be a lot more SUCCESSFUL
Note: If I convinced you to give it a GO, please check my article about the =>>Wealthy Affiliate Platform, where I am proud to be a Premium Member.